Regulation Mode for Certification & Examination
- Candidates must pass at least 80% of the papers taken in IEA Diplomas programme and only will be considered for an IEA Diploma award.
- The candidate must at least have an average of 60% and above of the overall marks of the courses for a certificate level.
- Due to practical assessment or project, a college tutor and facilities are required. Only students enrolled at IEA accredited college can enter for the examinations .
- No books, dictionaries, written materials, papers, programmable calculators, and other materials are allowed in the examinations. Possession will result in disqualification from the examination.
- There is no limit of the number of papers or modules that the candidate may take but it is recommended that the candidate can fulfil the criteria and can handle it well.
- Candidate who breaks the rules & regulations of IEA or commit any misconduct or misbehaviour during the examination will be disqualified from the examination