I.E.A Admission and Entry Requirements
For All Programme
No formal qualifications are required but applicants are required to demonstrate competence in English Language. This can be fulfil by having Upper Intermediate level certificate from a recognised Institute such as the British Council, LCCI, Pitman, City & Guilds.
Competence in Mathematics is also recommended.
(A) CERTIFIED PROGRAMS
Level 1 | CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT/ATTENDANCE/COMPLETION
For candidates attending a TWO-FULL Day program (16 Hours).
Level 2 | CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
For candidates fulfilling 60-Hours or Equivalent of specialized & Professional program.
(B) QUALIFIED DIPLOMA PROGRAMS
Level 1 | DIPLOMA
- IEA Access Certification Level
- GCE "A" Level or equivalent.
- Candidates with good GCE "O" Level result will be considered for conditional admission.
- Candidates with TOEFL / IELTS qualification will be add-advantage.
Level 2 | ADVANCED DIPLOMA
- IEA Diploma Level
- A recognized Higher National Diploma or equivalent.
Level 3 | GRADUATE DIPLOMA
- IEA Advanced Diploma Level
- A recognized Advanced Diploma in a relevant area of specialization or an equivalent Professional IT qualification.
- A recognized Graduate Diploma or Degree or equivalent.
Level 4 | PROFESSIONAL GRA DUATE DIPLOMA
- IEA Graduate Diploma Level
- A recognized Graduate Diploma in a relevant area of specialization or an equivalent Professional IT qualification.
- A recognized Bachelor Degree or Degree or equivalent.
- At least with 2 or more years of experiences